Saturday, October 11, 2008

xGoogle

I did some Xtreme Googln' (Hence forth I'll be using x in front of things to denote xtreme e.g. xGoogle) and there's tons out there...

"Extreme" These guys had the hit from the 90's "More than Words" The band was actually a metal band that dabbled in funk/fusion rock I don't know what you'd call it... Sometimes they were Red-hot chili peppers, Poison, In Living Color, KISS... anyway- the ballad put them on the pop charts. The lead guitarist can shred (listen to "Play with Me" or "Kid Ego" ) - Still touring apparently.
Networks/Inet whatever
Tracking? Dont click on this it might give you a virus
Television I don't see how this is different from before- larger budgets for tougher jobs... quick and fast TIGHT camera angles and zooms
Programming Interesting article on the controversy of this methodology
Kim Possible... okay shes a fictional secret agent 007 kid. She can use the term extreme
The Extreme Future... versus what? The real lame future? This brings up a good point...what is the opposite of extreme? The lax future? The retired and hanging out on the beach future? I want some of that extreme action. I want full on contact sport XXXTREME RELAXATION in the immediately xtremely near future. Xtreme napping!
=Maybe - I have no time to read this book - or any other for that matter. I'm dwelling on xNapping in my retirement - xShuffleboard I kid you not....

No comments: